Sunday, March 5, 2017

Instagram Photo Manipulation Project

So, I've been working on a little photo manipulation project using Instagram.  Instead of their filters, I used the DIY edit tab to create these effects.  I started with the photo at the beginning here.  It's a gothic-y church in Cambridge, MD.  I made some edits on it, then saved it.  Then I took the new version and edited it.  I did this over 70 times, to see where it went.  Below is where it went.  Enjoy!

The first one again, for reference.  Beginning and end, both same photo.

Please Comment/Share/Discuss/Like/Subscribe!
Don't forget to support on Patreon!
Shema Humata: Tass Sheshco

No comments:

Post a Comment